Testicular cancer is more common than you may think. In fact, it is said to be the most common form of cancer for men who are between the ages of 15 – 35.
Unfortunately, too many men are not educated about testicular cancer or aware of the need for self-testicular exams. Testicular cancer is highly treatable if caught early but the lack of awareness leads to diagnosis at later stages when treatments are not as effective. – Testicular Cancer Society
Have you or someone you know been the victim of testicular cancer? If so, then check out these 20 easy ways to get involved, created by the Testicular Cancer Society
- Join our B.A.L.L. Team a fun and exclusive advocacy platform and really help make a difference.
- Choose the Testicular Cancer Society as your Charity on Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate to our mission every time you shop.
- Sign Up for our Newsletter. We promise not to blow up your inbox.
- Download our Ball Checker App for self exam instructions and reminders. Ball Checker iOS or Ball Checker Android. A review of the app would be a huge help too.
- Join our Testicular Cancer Support Forums and help others facing the disease.
- “Like” our Testicular Cancer Society page on Facebook.
- “Follow” the Testicular Cancer Society on Twitter.
- Do you have a Blog? Blog about us and link to our site.
- Write a review of us on GreatNonpofits so that everyone can learn about your experience with us.
- Read the Testicular Cancer Society Blog. Leave comments and post us to your favorite social websites.
- Add the Testicular Cancer Society Blog to your RSS Feed.
- Email your friends and family and tell them about us.
- Add “I support the Testicular Cancer Society” to your email signatures.
- Use GoodShop and support the Testicular Cancer Society & every time you shop, search and dine we receive a donation.
- Subscribe to the Testicular Cancer Society YouTube channel.
- Link with the Testicular Cancer Society founder on LinkedIn which will help us for networking.
- Follow the Testicular Cancer Society on LinkedIn
- eBay? Donate a portion of your sale or find items that support our mission. eBay for the Testicular Cancer Society.
- Tell every man that you see that, “According to the Testicular Cancer Society, you need to be doing self-testicular exams.”
- Mention to your company and local businesses that they should support the Testicular Cancer Society.
For more information, go to their website at http://www.testicularcancersociety.org/
Written by Jacob Lundy